Chiltingham

Saturday, September 30, 2006

A stament on format and an example

At times amusing (or semi-amusing) exchanges spring forth, like Minerva, from Zeus's, or in this case my, mind. Fortunately a metaphorical spear doesn't hurt as much as a literal one does. It is my wish to use this space to record said exchanges while they are still fresh in the mind.
When I collect enough of these scraps of scenes I will collect them and put them into a horrible mish-mash of a movie. I suck at character names so I'll use numbers instead, like so:

1: Get over yourself.
2: I can't. I broke my heart.

I would qualify that as semi-amusing. In fact I think most of the things I post here will be semi-amusing rather than the full thing. I really should have put the amusing in the parentheses, and the semi-amusing first, but alas it is too late. Also if I used the Roman Minerva I should have also used the Roman Jupiter instead of the Greek Zeus. Man, I’m really slipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home